“We will never disclose/sell our user’s personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without user’s explicit consent.”
1. WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
This privacy statement covers Victorious-Managers’ treatment of personally identifiable information collected by Victorious-Managers’ through a website owned and operated by Victorious-Managers’ Group. This privacy statement does not apply to the practices of companies that Victorious-Managers’ Group does not own or control, or the employees or partners, including any third-party content contributors bound by contract and any third-party websites.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and store your personal information provided by you, if you wish to register for membership, receive newsletters, buying/selling cars or use other services. We strive to provide a safe, comprehensive, efficient, smooth and customized user experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet user’s needs, and to customize CarEager.com accordingly. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required & which are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service.
Sometimes we automatically track certain information about user’s behavior on our Site to do internal research on demographics, interests, analytics and behavior to better understand and serve the Indian Automotive enthusiasts.
3. SHARING/DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In order to provide services requested by you, CarEager may disclose your personal information to third parties who work for us. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information. CarEager may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have user’s explicit consent to share the information for a specified purpose.
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our website or defend the rights or property of CarEager; resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems & help promote safe trading.
- When we have to collect fees owed; measure consumer interests, inform users about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates.
- We need to enforce our User Agreement, share in the course of classified listings with prospective buyers/sellers and as otherwise described to you.
- Advertisements: CarEager may aggregate identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers or third parties for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Showcasing/Listing: When a user lists an ad, and receives an expression by an interested user, the interested user will be provided with the contact information of the seller. Specifically, the website features a section named “Dealer’s/Seller’s Info” in every single vehicle page. The interested user can contact the seller directly by filling a form.
- Legal requirements: In response to a request by law enforcement or government officials relating to any investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can disclose your information to law enforcement.
4. YOUR USE OF OTHERS’ DATA
- Our service related issues, and
- Any other purpose that such user expressly opts into after explicit disclosure of the purpose(s).
In all cases, you must give users an opportunity to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review the information you have collected.
Under no circumstances, can you disclose personally identifiable information of the user to any third party without our consent. Also, you are not allowed to add a user who has done any kind of business with you – to your mail list without their express consent.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, we try our best possible to make the connections secure. That’s why CarEager uses high-grade 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, to provide communication security and to protect data transmissions.
We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
6. YOUR CONSENT